LATES UPDATED: 12th Jan 2018
Acceptance of Terms
Like many other online marketplace, we also make use of log files. We automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, mobile number, mobile make and model, including your IP address, when you visit our site, application or service. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the pages you view. It also contains the additional information like type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, track user’s movement around the site, and gather required demographic information.
To improve the responsiveness of our Website and Mobile Application, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us via website, Application or Service though your computer/laptop or mobile/tablet or any other handheld device etc.
If a user opts out using the Ads Settings, the unique DoubleClick cookie ID on the user's browser is overwritten with the phrase "OPT_OUT". Because there is no longer a unique cookie ID, the opt-out cookie can't be associated with a particular browser.
We may use "clear GIFs" (Web Beacons) to track the online usage patterns of our users in an anonymous manner, without personally identifying the user. We may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. We use this information to inter-alia deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our Site, Application or Service to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our Application to improve the Application quality, functionality and interactivity and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
Links to Third Party Sites / Ad Servers
When we present information to our advertisers, to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our websites or Applications, it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages and content within our websites or Applications. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our websites or Applications. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number or other personally identifiable information) about your visits to this and other websites or application, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We do not provide any personally identifiable information to third party websites / advertisers / ad-servers without your consent.
Use of Information
Our primary goal in collecting user information is only to enhance your experience on our website or mobile application.
To Target Content and Advertising
To develop and provide you the relevant content and advertising based on your interests, we use the various analytics tools to determine which areas of our website you prefer based upon the frequency of your visits and engagement within those areas. We may also make reasonable geographic and demographic assumptions based on your browser provided data to target relevant content and advertising to you on our site and elsewhere where we may be acting as a 3rd party.
By publishing an ad on this Website, you acknowledge and agree that the Content is public and accessible by any third party and that they may appear in search engine results (such as MSN, Yahoo, Google, Ask and other search engines) and in the cache of those search engines, in feeds and Third-Party Websites pursuant to cobranding agreements, and that it is the sole responsibility of each of those search engines, Third-Party Websites or RSS web feed resources to update and/or to remove Content from their indexes and their cache. You agree and acknowledge that Zamroo is not liable for the information published in search results or by any Third-Party Website that carries Zamroo Ad Listings.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Information Use by the Company
The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve the Services and provide you the most user-friendly experience. In some cases/provision of certain service(s), we may require your contact address as well. All required information is service dependent and the Company may use the above said user Information to, maintain, protect, and improve the Services (including advertising on the "Application") and for developing new services. We may also use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent [with an option to subscribe / unsubscribe (where feasible)]. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes, for customer service purposes, new features, new categories, etc).
Any personally identifiable information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and / or accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles available on social platforms like facebook, twitter etc.
In case you choose to decline to submit personally identifiable information on the Application, we may not be able to provide certain services on the Application to you. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the same at the time of registering your account. In any case, we will not be liable and or responsible for the denial of certain services to you for lack of you providing the necessary personal information.
When you register with the Application or Services, we contact you from time to time about updation of your personal information to provide the users such features that we believe may benefit / interest you.
Access, Modification, and Deletion
Once you are registered user, you can see, modify or erase your personal information by signing in to your my account section. Contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to review any personal information we store that is not available on Zamroo. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes during the transaction, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
Aggregate, Anonymous Information with Advertisers
Zamroo derives revenue from advertising and sharing information is essential to keeping our services Free to users. In order to attract and retain advertisers we use the aggregated, anonymous information that we gather (as well as information from third-party market researchers) to describe our services to partners and to assist our advertisers and sponsors to better understand our user base. We do not disclose personally identifying information about our users to these parties.
Privacy of Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. In the event that we learn we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as possible.
Links To Other Sites
The Company shares your information with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms or for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company may present limited information to our advertisers - to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our websites or Applications – however it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site.
- The Company may share your information regarding your activities on websites or Applications with third party social websites to populate your social wall that is visible to other people however you will have an option to set your privacy settings, where you can decide what you would like to share or not to share with others.
- Social Sharing Features. The Zamroo Service offers social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook, Google+, Twitter sharing button), which let you share actions you take on the Zamroo with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide those features.
As Required By Law
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the Grievance Officer as mentioned below via email signed with the electronic signature to email@example.com
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:
- Identification of the information provided by you;
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or any business information;
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you;
- If it is related to any particular listing, than mention the Ad ID and other details you may have.
The company shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non-designated person in this regard.
How to Contact Us