- CFO would be responsible for developing strategic plans for the future growth of the organization.
- MUST have experience of working on Fundraising - working with PE / Investors
- The role will be responsible for the formulation & implementation of corporate financial strategies.
- CFO would work on Annual Operating Plans aligned with the company's strategies. These will have to be institutionalized by defining the review mechanism.
- Provide critical financial and operational information to the Management and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Oversee the development of annual operating plan and costs management in alignment with the company's mission.
- Lead Budget and forecasting process at the corporate level. Support Operations planning with accurate financial forecasting.
- CFO will play an active role in the budgeting and planning function. Formulate and evaluate all financial planning activities/processes including operating and strategic plans forecasts.
The candidate should have experience in the areas of M&A, venture capital and private equity transactions for the Technology Sector. Areas of coverage must included Information Technology Services, Business Process Management, Software Products and Internet/Digital space.
Ideal Candidate profile:
- Chartered Accountant, with around 15-20 years of progressive experience, of which at least last few years as Head of Finance.
- Should have worked in startup/ e-commerce/ Technology sector
- Should have a thorough knowledge of sound financial planning, corporate governance, and compliance
- Strong Fund sourcing capabilities with proven experience and an ability to work closely with PE /VC Funds and Banks
- Ability to handle multiple locations and entities (including those abroad) and be effective in control over finances, cost, MIS
- Focus on driving for transparency and results.
- Highly Analytical, Creative Thinker with a proven track record in financial skills.
- Should have Strong leadership skills, with an entrepreneurial can-do attitude.
- Should have an experience of working with top management
Candidates are requested to visit the company website www.zamroo.com to understand the company line of business before applying.
ZAMROO offers users a simple and sociable shopping and selling experience through its extensive choice of adverts ranging from Mobiles & Tablets, Electronics & Computers, Real Estate, Jobs, Home & Garden, Cars & Other Vehicles, Arts & Collectibles, Pets, Musical Instruments, Tutors and Coaching, Jobs, Business & Industrial and many more products and services.
Our user friendly design ensures navigation simplicity thereby enabling its users to effortlessly browse through our sizzling categories to locate their needs or place their ads and negotiate terms with interested parties without compromising the privacy of buyers and sellers.
ZAMROO aims at bringing the market closer in the local communities to enhance their shopping and selling experience. We are sure you will find Zamroo very easy to navigate alongwith easy to buy or sell a product or service to have a delightful experience.