.NET Developer Responsibilities include:
• Producing code using .NET languages(C#, VB .NET)
• Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
• Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
We are looking for an a.Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of a the.NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using.NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refractor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer Application Developer
• Familiarity with the ASP.NETframework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g.Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Knowledge of at least one of them.NETlanguages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field