SEMESTER 1 AND SEMESTER 2 NMIMS JUNE 2018 SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS
GET SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS
Or Mail us at Projectreports94@gmail.com
YOU MAY CALL US ON – 09773820734 (WHATSAPP )
Internal Assignment Applicable for JUNE 2018 Examination
Business Communication and Etiquette
1. Share the organizational grapevine that you have experienced in your career or industry. In your opinion please highlight how grapevine communication is beneficial & detrimental to any organization.
2. To facilitate inter-departmental cooperation, what measures would you recommend to your colleagues and subordinates to take? What kind of barriers in communication do you face and what is your strategy to overcome them? (10 Marks)
3. You are the leader in a healthcare industry. You often work closely with your Corporate Communications and PR team so they can ensure a positive brand image for your chain of hospitals.
a. To stay updated and connected with the latest trends in the industry, state and justify your opinion on the importance of boundary spanning? (5 Marks)
b. A recent incident of insensitive patient interaction at your hospital has tarnished your image in the media. What will you do to control the damage and handle the crisis?
1. Demand forecasting is not a speculative exercise into the unknown. It is essentially a reasonable judgement of future probabilities of the market events based on scientific background. Explain the statement by elaborating different qualitative and quantitative methods of demand forecasting. Which of the methods described by you is most suitable for forecasting the demand for “expensive mobile” and why? (10 Marks).
2. Which market is characterized by the “competition among few”? how is this market different from the “competition among many”? Explain how the producers in this kind of market promote their own interests by giving real world examples like OPEC, Cement Cartels, etc. (10 Marks)
3. A) Explain