The Government has come up with a 3-year degree course named B.Voc after 12th Board. This is a Vocational course, so it has more advantages than theory-based conventional courses like BBA/B.Com/BA. It has practical content suitable to market demand.
This bachelorâ€™s degree program is offered by a very prestigious Tata Institute of Social Sciencesâ€™ School of Vocational Education (TISS-SVE)
Salient features of the degree course:
1. The degree course is not designed by any college or university but it has been designed and approved by UGC and AICTE so that students get employable skills and can get jobs immediately after 12th Board.
2. Students can start earning immediately after 12th Board due to its format of earn while you learn.
3. Students get work experience while studying degree course. This experience can help him/her in the professional career or even for applying abroad too.
4. No need to enrol for separate Degree course after enrolling for B.Voc.
5. After completing B.Voc, students can easily get a full time job or can also pursue higher studies like MBA and Ph.D.
6. Students can also prepare for CA/CS or any other competitive exams along with B.Voc.
The Process of Admission in TISS-SVE:
1. Student need to obtain admission form by paying Rs. 100/- from Vashi campus.
2. Forms will be given on first-come-first-serve basis. Due to limited seats, once fully occupied, no new admission will be made.
3. Start date for forms distribution is 5th May 2016.
Eligibility for B.Voc course:
1. Min 40% in 12th Board from any stream
2. Admission will be given based on personal interview.
Itâ€™s a government institute and thus we donâ€™t charge any donation for admission.
For Admission, contact:
TISS â€“ SVE
SkillArbor Consultancy LLP
A-301, 3rd Floor, Vardhaman Chambers, Plot No. 84, Sector 17
Above Axis Bank,
Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400705
Contact us: +91-02227665957, +91- 9881648787
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Visit us: www.skillarbor.com