As a software tester, candidate will be in charge of the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. Automated and manual test will ensure that the Application is ready to be deployed for users. Testing plays a vital role in the development of our software. Candidate must be able to conduct the testing with proper documentation and repeatable procedures.
Key job responsibilities:
- Follow through full lifecycle of testing depending upon project sizeweew
- Adherence to Case point procedures
- Follow testing guidelines
- Generate test script/test cases as instructed by Test Lead
- Execute test cases according to plan
- Conduct testing
- Record test results
- UI/UX Bugs of web, andriod and iOS Application
- Issues with quality of data and data not displaying correctly, Performance, Scalability, Security, User validation
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Test in different environments including different OS, Web Browsers and Mobile devices
- Detect and track website/software defects and inconsistencies.
Required skills & experience
- 2 to 6years experience
- Required skills include: STLC, Bug tracking, Bug reporting, Generating test case, documentation and scenarios
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Automation tools like Selenium, Jmeter, Loadrunner, and good exposure in manual testing as well.
What is the Zamroo family like?
At Zamroo, we don’t have employees, we have innovators.
Innovators you can trust. Innovators who are intelligent, hardworking, fun to be with and respect each other. We are a diverse team united by a common purpose: to make buying and selling a fun.
What we promise?
A place where experiments and learning never stop. A place without micromanagement and bureaucracy. An opportunity to create an impact from day 1 in your life.
Come join India’s leading consumer to consumer tech company. The grass is literally greener in our field.