1.Startup: opening the back cover and putting the SIM card, then it automatically starts. And the indicator lights will last for 3 seconds, after the lights go out please close the cover and you can start using.
2. Monitoring: after successful startup, you can use any of communication tools to dial your SIM card number in the alarm system, once it is connected, you can hear nearby voice within 10 meters in a few seconds.
3. Charging: both the red and yellow indicator lights will go on when the battery is in charging, once the battery is full, the red lights will go out and the red lights still go on.
4.Number Setting: Use telephone or mobile to dial the SIM card which included in the alarm system, once you hear 3 seconds voice please hang up immediately, then the system will set it as default alarm status, and it will automatically dial your telephone number or mobile number if there is voice higher than 45dB in 4 meters.
5.Remote control Settings: Send messageâ€1111â€ to the SIM card in the alarm system can turn on the acoustic alarm function, and send message â€œ0000â€ to SIM can turn off it.
6.Operating Frequency: 900MHZ, 1800MHZ, 1900MHZ. Standby Time: Acoustic alarm function on, standby 3-5 days / Acoustic alarm function off, standby 12-15 days .
7.External Control: This device can connect to external control as per customerâ€™s requirement.
8.Example: human infrared sensor, RF wireless control and so on.
* When the battery is depleted, it starts charging 3 minutes later after it is connected to the electrical outlet.
* Before the first time using, the device should be fully charge in order to reach best performance.
* Charger standard: Â± 5.0V 300-500MA, please use standard charger in case of host damage.
* Make sure to install it in the environment with strong GSM signal. Weak signal or lack of signal will contribute to bad effect and out of run.
* If the lights off, please charge it and use later.