Ad’s Listing Policy
Updated on: September 26, 2016
For use of our Site and other services, you confirm and declare that you shall not post or list any goods or services that are illegal under the laws of the Republic of India and/or are not permitted as per the prohibited items policy listed below.
- Adult/Pornographic Material
- Adult Sex Toys
- Alcohol related products
- Army, Navy, Air force or Police Related Items
- Body Parts, Blood or Bodily Fluids
- Children & Babies Adoption
- Chit fund offers
- Counterfeit, Pirated and stolen goods.
- Database – of any kind
- Endangered Species
- Event Tickets
- Explosives and Explosive Substances
- Fire crackers
- Government IDs and Licenses
- Hazardous & Restricted Chemicals and Pesticides
- Human Parts and Remains
- Illegal Drugs or Creams
- Ivory products
- Lottery Tickets or Sweepstakes Entries
- Lottery machines and its equipments.
- Offensive Material – ex. include ethnically or racially offensive material
- Unauthorized Pharmaceutical products (prescribed or not)
- Photos of artists/singers/entertainers are not allowed unless they permit
- Products without the approval and registration of govt. agencies such as CNG, Pepper Spray, LPG, Cylinders
- Radioactive substances and isotopes, uranium and other fissile materials and their products.
- School and University certificates, etc.
- Software to unlock phones/video games
- Surveillance Equipments
- Tobacco Products
- Unrealistic price and other offers
- Waste radioactive materials and waste explosives.
- Weapons & Knives
- Wildlife Products - mounted specimens, and ivory
- Wholesale/Bulk selling of Branded Products (Electronic Items/Mobiles)
- Other products / services, which are prohibited or restricted under the laws of India.
- Adult Massage services
- Bulk SMS/Email Services
- Escort Services including Sexual favors of any kind
- Prostitution or ads that offer Sex
- People looking for dating and / or friendship
- Quick get-rich schemes
Consequences of Breach of Ad’s Listing Policy
Users who violate the prohibited goods or services policy may be subject to the following actions:
- Termination of membership.
- Permanent blocking of access to the Zamroo site.
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities for necessary legal action.
How to Contact Us
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Ads listing policy, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org